Monday, March 21, 2011

i'm gonna fucking swear in this post.

- fucking annoying -

Hey before I start, let me give you the link to my Tumblr.
I aren't really good in HTML code and customizing the shit, but yeah,believe it or not, I spent for 5 hours editing the html and shit and I tried to make it as nice as I can.
except I couldn't find out how to center align the photos that I've posted at tumblr ==.
So check em' out brah. click here ayee.




Let us begin this hatred.

I fucking hate when some people make pledges but failed to accomplish it.
why you even bother to make it when you know you can't finish it?

I fucking hate when pretty barbies and kens out there tells everyone that I'm a fucking bad influence and talks behind my back to their friends.
When actually the FUCKING TRUTH IS I DONT EVEN TALKED TO THEM. EVEEEEEEEEEER.
I'M IN MY OWN SIMPLE WORLD WITHOUT KNOWING YOU,WHERE YOU FUCKING WHORES OUT THERE TRYING TO GET CLOSE TO ME AND ASK ME TEACH YOU THINGS BUT WHEN I DON'T, THERE YOU GO WITH YOUR FILTHY FACE SULKING.
you make things soooooo much complicated for me.

WHEN YOUR MOMMY WANTS YOU TO TELL WHO IS YOUR FUCKING INFLUENCE YOU TOLD HER   : OH, IT'S ELLE MOM. SHE'S THE ONE. and BASED ON MY PICTURES, SHE JUDGED AND DETRACTORS ME, YEAH SHE FUCKING JUDGED ME WITHOUT KNOWING ME IN REAL LIFE?! what the fuckk?

wait what? why are my pictures looking like that? That's in your mind huh?
BECAUSE, IT IS ME. I DON'T TEND TO BE A HYPOCRITE LIKE YOU BITCHES.
I don't pierced because it is so fucking trend right now.
I don't dressed up all hardcore because it is so FUCKING TREND RIGHT NOW.
no I DON'T.

I dressed the way that I dress is because it represents me.
So, get used to it or you can suck my asshole aye mate?
I'm not going to lie about who I am. I DON'T DO HYPOCRISY HERE.

You know what? You are such an appalling bunk ! AND I'M ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOATH YOU FOR THAT!
This kind of people unequivocally are too blinkered in their view and never thought of others opinion.
I decisively assure you assholes that i'm, not going to jeopardize my dignity for you whores no,
I'm fucking not going to.


I fucking hate when I CAN'T EVEN DEFEND FOR MYSELF , MY FUCKING SELF when I am being mad of something that I DIDN'T DO. BECAUSE YOU WON'T LET ME!

YES MY LADY YES MY QUEEN YES MY KING YES MY EVERYTHING YES MY FUCKING FUCKER

that's how you want me to address you? voila !  you want it?


KISS . MY . ASS 

No comments: