Tuesday, June 28, 2011

hhhhh

- fucking annoying -


You know you're my only one.
tho we're only been in relationship like what? 2 weeks?
buuuutt youu knoowww iii laaaiiikeeeee youuu siiinncceeee whhheeeennnnnnnnnnnn and
there's no word to describe how grateful I am to have you by my side.
Despite of my flaws and all those shits I've done,
you still encourage me to change my self to be a better person.
and I WILL be a better person.


i'm sorry if i'm not the best for you,
coz i know that i'm not beautiful as the others, my thighs big as you can see, i'm boyish,
i really don't know how to love someone, and you know my mistakes that i've done in the past, but let bygones be bygones.
i'm really sorry if I've done something that make you hurt or make you feel annoying or boring.


when we meet, you knoww maybe i'm a lil bit quiet or laugh a lot that is because.. 
i'm quite shy actually when you're around.
i don't know what we should talk, i just want to stare at your face
and hear you laugh your voice when you're telling me things or stories, and smile, I KNOW IT'S NOT LOGICAL to stare at your face ALL THE TIME,
but you understannddd xD hahahaa
and that is because i know that i will never met anyone else like you. :)


i know "I love you, is not enough"
but there's no other words that i can say better than that,
I really love you and I never want to lose you.I meant every word that I say m.hanif. :')


AGAIN, I'M REALLLLYY SORRY IF I AM A BORING PERSON ! :'3 


My heart’s a stereo,It beats for you, so listen close,Hear my thoughts in every note


and and, i'm scared/shy to tell you directly, so I just write this here.. sorry again .___.

No comments: