Tuesday, May 29, 2018

- remorseless -

Hi guys! It’s been quite a long time since I write.
Well, it’s been hell of a roller coaster ride all this while.
I wanna write again coz I tend to forget all the important life events that is happening in my life.
It’s like there’s a big hole on the back of my head straining me from remembering. Lol
Maybe I did X too much last time.
Or maybe I just wanna read what I wrote in 10 years time and say “Wow Elle, you’re kinda stupid but  at the same time kinda brilliant”
But most important thing is or More accurate, I need a platform to vent out everything that I feel, sincerely, from the core of my black heart.

So, the very first topic after 7 years of not writing for myself is

Lonely.

Mind you, I am married now. Nearly two years. 16/7/2016
I do have a husband and a lil mini me whom I love so dearly.

But,
I kinda need someone to talk.

I don’t know how to talk about my feelings.
Since day one and my blog is the one that I let it all out.

I think I am a kind of a person who doesnt talk much about her own feelings
As she thinks that others’ feelings are much more important than hers.
That is why as days passed by, she’s hurting inside.
*Libra’s trait*

I just dont’t know where to start.

Maybe I just feel kinda lonely.
I don’t go out or talk a lot anymore.
I miss my old friends and life.

No comments: