Monday, July 5, 2010

Better be better,better.

-non face pork-

She has her family with especially her dad, but I don't.
She has everything that she needs, but I don't..
She has education that we all need, but I don't cause its my fault for never appreciating the chances that once given to me. It'll be always my fault.
What else matter when you got everything that you have. You want more??
You envy and jealous of me because I have this one thing: never everlasting enjoyable life.
See? You don't look harder. You don't see these small words.You ignore these small word.
All that you can think of is enjoy. And you don't even look at the bad part of this "enjoyable life".

You can find a true friends or more to share your sad or happy moments.
Not just share, but feel it.

You can express and enjoy yourself when you have these things:
Love,Educations, REAL friends,Good job and maybe money.
You see, when you have love,you're happy.
When you're happy, you don't feel disturbed when you're studying.
And when you have educations,you learn things that you don't know.
Finally you will have a good job which can lead you to Money is nevertheless,important.

And people will not dare to look down on you. After all of your achievements right?
They will not even dare to tell you that you're a monster, you're a life failure, you're a living hell
or what so ever.

Okay, that's my theory. It's a circle way of life.


You can't take life for granted.
Stop mumbling that I have a better life but
then,my life is more worse than you thought and be grateful my dear..

Do you realize that I hated to be me?
Do you even realize that all my choices and decisions before this has turns back on me?
Do you like to miss your studies for 6 months and suddenly came back to school again
and know that hella much things that you've missed and must catch up?

No. Because. you. don't. need. to. feel. that. way. You're lucky.



p/s: my f.t.b for this post is.


F.T.B:
Music is my passions and I do not need to tell everyone that i love to
hear Behemoth or Evanescence or maybe The Who or Atreyu to impress
people and make people know that you actually listens to it. No i dont need to because once
you've known a person very well, then you yourself will knew what
he/she likes with every them movement,them talk or them body languages. oh btw, im universal.

No comments: