Monday, January 10, 2011

Have an anti-love gay old time/ Would you be my...?

- fucking annoying -

Hey! Don't laugh at the title.
 It's normal to write it when you're a 17 year old girl that
don'tt have a normal relationship for almost 1 year.
* Okay, now I'm regretting this for written it x) *
* i dont want to get too serious, just normal and happy relationship *
It's normal okay! So, don't laugh. :3
I'm completely devastated.
For I am ashamed of my self coz I know, the last time I wrote something about love is when I was the "Anti- lover". People change attitudes and their feelings vary.

I admit it, I can't resist the nature of life.
When it comes to love, there's no resistance of it, we can't deny that we can live without love. It's nonsense.
It's like herpes, no matter how hard we try to prevent it, it will keep coming over again and again.
It'll stop. For a moment, but it will be re-appear. it just takes time to realize it.
Okay, maybe we can stay away for awhile, but we can't stay away forever.
We can search through the right remedy for our scars anyway when the time has come.
Some may find that him/her self kind of have the allergy for the word "LOVE" like I used to,
but then, I realized, until when right?

I want a flawless/perfect boyfriend.
I'll highlight the "perfect" word.
My definition of perfect goes something like this :

I want a boyfriend who can
follow me to travel around.
Coz i like to travel u know.

I want a boyfriend that uses his own money. Not mine.
I know I'm a soft hearted girl when it comes to money. Especially if the person is someone whom u liked or loved. A lot. * now that I told you guys about this, don't you ever take advantage of me *
I needed to be selfish in one thing : money !
I use my own benjamin($), and u use your own fucking franklin($) aite ?

Now, I'm not parsimonious, but I'm sick and tired of giving away my money for free without any
return.I mean,not that I wanted "things or gift" as in returning the favor but at least a genuine "thank you" is enough laah.dont be rude dear.( THIS SENTENCE IS TO BOYS ! )
We can trade sometime, I would love some give and take. It's fair u know.
It's like, I'll buy you foods, and you'll bring me to the cinema, watch movies.
IN A RELATIONSHIP : It's all about GIVE AND TAKE PEOPLE!
if I give give give, U take take take, mana boleh jadi bro. haha
If u give give give and I take take take, you would be annoyed or angry something like that also rightt? :3

I like short hair guy, same goes to the long hair one. I love them both.
However hmm, not too short, not as well as too long la kot? xD
I like guys with various way sense of style. Who can do Hippies, Vintage, Emo, Reggae , Urban.
Universal you know.
Not REMPIT REMPIT REMPIT REMPIT ! my armpit lah !

Needless to say, I'm bored with the style I'm growing up with. that's why I seldom upload new pictures to facebook.
Same hair cut since I was in standard 5? Now come on, it's depressing!

Regardless what people may say about me, I know that I'm not one of the "Barbie", though some guy
likes it when their girlfriends tend to be sweet or "mengada-ngada".
But sorry sir, if that's what you like then go on with it. x)

Boys who good in English and is educated really turns me on. *really dude.

Note : I have a very huge wall of ego . if you can break it , then you're my man. :D

Exp: (pergh ada example tu HAHA XD) *im trying to be detail in this . lol
okay,
example : You text-ed me something like this " hey how are you " . and I know I will reply this 
" I'm fine thank you, how bout you? Did you ate?"
then you replied this " fine. I ate already "
I won't reply to this.
but you kept sending me txt messages saying that " omg elle, you're very snobbish " or " why you didn't reply to me".
then, there will be definitely no SMS for you anymore. :)
get the picture?






I have so many flaws. And I don't want a too perfect boyfriend.
Everybody has he/she own imperfection right? so am I.
I'm narcissist ? no , i'm not. i just want the best for me. and you have the right to chose what is the best for you.
one of em is that I'm not excellent in starting a conversation. If you're the one who makes it boring, then trust me, I'll make it worst. See, I really need someone who can spice up things to be better. The second thing is,
I have the biggest thigh in the whole universe. I'll try to reduce it :P.
 If there's no chance, I'm getting all that I list up there, it's okay. I'll still accept you for who you are and
depending on the reasons why you love me. That's all. I'm not that strict tho. x)
nowwwwwwwwwwwww i'm *blushing* aw.. im so embarrassed coz written all these things.
I noticed that how i'm against love that good old days..
I noticed that how I longing for love now.
perhaps, we can't be extremely over confident that we can hate something for ever coz it turns out,
you'll be loving it someday. Same with the opposite.


Damn elle, you're just 17 chicha !
   IM WRITING THIS OUT OF LONELINESS.DAMN YOU FEELINGS!

Any comment? :p

1 comment:

syafiqxsaifullah said...

eleh br seahun lone ranger!
hahaha