Wednesday, January 26, 2011

what is the authority of a life?

- fucking annoying -

well, I'm pretty stressed these days.
Loads of homeworks to be done.
As my headache getting the worst out of me,
I cure my stress with reading couple of Shoujo comics.

Can't believe that I found myself laughing loudly under my blanket when I was
reading the comics, although the scene is kind of predictable, but well, at least I'm star struck
by the drawings. Especially the heroes.. ahh.. so beautifully illustrated. so handsome and cool yet so romantic.
yes, I know, it's just a comic, but how'd wish someone like that for me.
But not as romantic as the shoujos would be of course, that'll be too geli for me :O

I hardly laugh nowadays. Just for the sake of people around me,
I fake it."HA HA HA"

Learning Biology,add math,math,physic, and of course our dear chemistry is kinda hard for me.
One word : Difficult and I'm exhausted for not understanding tho its just been a month I went to school.
But I'm not a fragile little kid who is vulnerable and easy to give up.
So, that's why my schedule is tight.
I go to tuisyen after this Chinese New Year. learning form 4's subjects again.
hmm

regret is the perfect for me at the moment.
till then "mournsters"

No comments: