Tuesday, January 4, 2011

a lot more things after 2010.

- fucking annoying -<--*it's my blog's name. HAHA

Hello,my randomly written blog, how are you?
I found out that my blog is getting more and more followers,
I truly appreciate it and hoping that I somehow
could manage to follow you guys back. :')

after quite some time didn't update,
I want to start my "new year" with writing about crazy stuffs that I owned, and memories in 2010.

and shall I say, that I'll be collecting more and more crazy shirts and shoes in 2011?
*imma tee and shoes collecters ! * wink wink
still, I wished that I'm still 16 years old in 2011 that one stupid day.
How I wished for it.. but 17 is somehow going to be fun for me.I suppose.
coz it's my senior's year. XD


Items that I owned.
given by a friend of mine, my mom and sure, bought by my very own money.( hey! I worked before! I'm not mummy's diamond!)

2 Drop Dead shirts ( given by my friend )
Dogs Rm175
Dogs by DD.

Rm125 or 135 maybe?


Skull candy headphone Rm200 -by my self
I had this one earphone, it was red color and white star in the middle, i bought it with my salary money for like RM55 i bought it at Times Square. Then one day, when I was finished eating at sunway, I wanted to wash my hand, then suddenly, I tripped, and POOF ! my headphone's wire were pulled coz i tripped on a table, and my 2 weeks headphone broke into two. what a waste.. T_T. and same goes to my Skull Candy headphone. i lost them both. gonna buy new one tho . ^^


Ellis Mid Vans Rm232- bought by myself too
Ellis Mid that I wore the day that I went to Langkawi with Acen and she's wearing vans too! :D
Even tho Ellis Mid is man's skate shoes, I like the design and it's kinda sporty for me.


Macbeth : rm250 by my mom and Supra : i didnt remember how much but it was given by my friend that gave me those 2 dropdeads.
After 4 years of not getting me any birthday presents, finally, she bought me the one and only shoe that i wanted for so long. thanks mom ! :D like I said before, I'm not mummy's diamond ! x)




I had an Ipod Nano that was given by my Dad.
But I managed to broke it too..the only precious thing that my dad gave to me.
i was so sad. and it was tragic for me. it's a memory between me and him.
I really didn't realize that my Ipod was in my jean's pocket,
so I just washed it in the washing machine. darn it.
I always screwed things up. 
Like my dad's guitar, I did not smashed it, it just dropped then poof, broken into two pieces too.

luckily, my sis gonna buy me new ipod touch after she move to her new house coz we dealt a bet
if i can fast for 1 month complete,she's gonna buy me an Ipod Touch! 
AHAHAHAAHAAHAHA

I have some other items like shirts that I bought at Doll Store, they have really cool stuff and you guys must check em out ! you can search Doll Store at facebook.
I support local clothing like Attack Apparel, Joorue and even Ash Mcartney's shirts !
I have sooo many pictures of my shirts that I'm like very veryyyy lazy to upload it coz u can see em at my page lol. haha
 *hell?! why did I even write these thinggsss???*

MY WISH LIST FOR 2011
*kitty cult and wild jacket from dropdead! wait for ELLE XORE !! :D
*MY VERY OWN CAMERA!
*1more Macbeth shoes !
*atleast 1 baby cakes shirt !
*1 TOMS shoes !
*1 Cup Cakes Shirt !


Im gonna collect more of DD's shirts, more macbeth.. more vans more some other things
and im gonna save up money to celebrate NEXT 2012 NEW YEAR AT LANGKAWI!
I know it's just the beginning of the year 2011. but hey, we must have plans right? 
hahahaaaaahaaahaaaa can't waittttttttttttttttttttt
I can't really believed that I never, not once, have celebrated new year.
all that I can see the happiness of new year is, watching the fireworks from the balcony of my sis's house.
yeah.. I know right? XD
buuut  im gonna score my spm too! believe it or not baby !
bak kata pepatah melayu, ini bukan omongan kosong. alang2 menyeluk pekasam,biar sampai ke lengan !
azam ku, akan ku jadikan kenyataan !


IM GONNA POST STORY OF MY TRIP TO LANGKAWI NEXT TIME WITH MY BEST EVER BUDDY ACEN XORE WHEN SHE'S DONE UPLOADING THE WHOLE PICTURE! XDD

<3 u !

2 comments:

The Ghost Inside said...

El, dah dah la tu. klau kau bli kt aku satu DD aku couple dgn kau. xD (tapi kalau fake aku gigit kepale)

Sarah Hagen said...

Nice post. A Dead pixels or stuck pixel can be caused by a number of different factors. The lights on the screen can stop receiving electricity due to any type of damage, although malfunctions are most frequently to blame for dead pixels.