Monday, August 22, 2011

Caraphernelia.



- fucking annoying -

So, I've taken some quizzes in Google. this is what it says. and I added something somehow. cliche huh.
lots of people don't seem to quite understand me. especially people who are very dear to me.
erm..Nope.

This is very me.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing her decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control
and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Not always laugh, but always smile.
Can't really be predicted.
I like to hide my real feelings, I like to be seen as the bad one to protect people that I LOVE or CARE.
I like to provoke people.
I must show people how strong I am, mentally and physically. except, I'm not.
I never cry except if there's a death of people that I love, or I found out that my siblings or my parent deceived me.
Gimme bunch of shits, i'll throw it back to ya,
Gimme bunch of bitches, i'll cut their mouth and slit their throat.
My lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world.



I love being around people, and I am deeply committed to my friends.
I am also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority.
Incredibly perceptive, I can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
I use lots of colorful language and expressions. I'm quite the storyteller despite that i'm quite a stutter lol!

In love, i am quite the charmer. And I definitely willing to risk my heart.
I often don't follow through with my flirting or professed feelings. I break a lot of hearts.

I just always seem to enjoy what I do.
I would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.

How I see myself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding

When other people don't get me, they see me as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused
I'm quite rebellious, and I don't like being told what to do. I like to do things your way.
I have my own unique style, taste in music, and outlook on life.


My personality type is goofy, imaginative, relaxed, and brilliant.

I am quite Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceiving




No comments: