Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hey, I'm Mr Doom..

-non face pork-

hey,im mr doom.

He saw your smile today,
but I seen the sadness from your eyes,
you can’t hide the past from me
coz darkness has lighted it..
A tide of tears..
Is all that he left for you?
A nightmare of fear..
Is what I'll give to you!
Don't you come back
Doom wouldn’t be here to accept you
If you're broken,I cant shed your tears
and kiss you goodnight.
So poor,you're not vain.Our heart is breaking
Oh,please cure this sick and pain.
You have taken our life away.
Now our colors Have turned to grey..


Held Hands Apart..


The first time you held my hands,
I suddenly trembled.
Not that I'm scared.
It was too fast to be true.

I smile everyday when i saw your face
I just couldn't bare
the sad state of affairs

Hold my hands tightly,
Take me in your arms
Makes me lay on your body
and this pain will easily ease down.

but its just unexpected regret.
you slowly left
and turning away from me
I don't know how to smile again
for this solemn well known
for a vain.

Worthless angels..

p/s:Currently loving this song. Hymn For The Shameless-by alesana

*saw your eyes today, in a memory painted in the sky,
you smile and said to me "a love like this can never truly dies"
I shut my eyes and once again the pleasure strangles me
I taste the tears of sweet indulgence , pain and fantasy.*

Suka lah cara diorang buat lagu.
Macam satu cerita.. maybe tentang seorang perempuan nama Annabel...
Emptiness Will Haunt You

No comments: