Sunday, October 23, 2011

Care

- fucking annoying -

They have their family with especially their dad. but I don't.
They have everything that they need, but I don't.
They have education that we all need. but I don't cause it's my fault for never appreciating the chances that once was given to me, It will always be my fault.
what else matter when you have everything that you want? i see.. you want more..
you envy and jealous of me coz I have this one thing : never everlasting enjoyable life.
seeing me hanging out every weekends and trolling with my friends can make my life any better. yeah?
See? you never try to look harder. You never see the bigger picture.
All that you could think of is just enjoy enjoy enjoy. till when?
and you don't even realize every fun thing have their own consequences.

you basically can find a friend or friends to share your sad or happy moments,
but do you even care to realize that, true friends are hard to find?
Those what you call friends always ask ask ask but never really care. they just curious.
You don't just share, but feel it. that's what true friends are.

You can enjoy and express yourself when you have this things:
Love, Education, REAL friends, good job and a LIFE. by life, i don't mean more than 100+ likes on facebook.
you see, when you have love, you're happy.
When you're happy, you won't feel disturbed when you are studying or shit.
and when you have education, you'll learn new things that you never expect.
and finally you will have a good damn job which lead you to money.
Don't tell me you can live without money.

and then, people will not dare to look down on you after all your achievements right?
they don't even dare to tell or spreading rumors and talk shit bout you that you're a monster, you're a failure, you're a living hell and such.

this is my theory. it's a circle way of life.
you won't always be up there and just wait for the stars to fall in your hands.
sometimes you have to get down there and look at the universe and try to figure out how to reach the stars.
invent something new.

You can't take life for granted.
Stop mumbling that I have a better life, but then, my life is more fucked up than you thought.
and there's someone out there that have worse life than me. just be grateful my dear friends..
Justttt, just stop grunting and appreciate everything okay?

Do you realize, that sometimes, I hate to be me?
Do you even realize that all my choices and decisions that I made had against me?
They haunt me for the rest of my life. you think this is absurd? wait till you've got punched in the face.
that's how i feel.
Do you like to miss your studies for a year and a half and suddenly came back to school again
and you have zero knowledge and there's hella much things that you've missed?

No. because you don't need to feel that way dear, you're lucky.

And just to be frank tho, we should think of our future although we might give bad impressions to some people, but people don't really know about us, true? So why bother? we can't please everybody?
So why give them the satisfactions, a flying fuck is what suits them. Yeah, I have piercings, bad attitudes and stuff but that doesnt mean I'm useless and my brain isnt functional.So lets face it, without education, you have nowhere to go. I'm not trying to say that I AM PERFECT. i'm stressing the hell out here and this is only the time that I could update things bout my life, for the weekends only.and a friend, I should warn you guys out there, education is very very important my friend. You should'nt take it for granted.

No comments: